Women and girls always love to look simple yet fashionable. Different women have different styles, choices, and everyone is unique with her own unique style. Each lady wants to adorn herself with comfort and style. Women, especially Indian, always wish for something that looks stylish and very westernized yet with the lovely touch of Indian traditional styles. If you are wondering that all the above is just not the possible imaginary dream, be assured that the same dream has already been created in real for women, and that creation is “Kurtis”.
We tried to figure out the reasons why women and girls love to wear Kurtis in their regular day to day life.
1. Universally accepted: Kurti is a fusion of Indian tradition and fashion. It is the best choice for women who want to add an Indo-western touch to the dressing. This trendiest and comfortable outfit is versatile in nature as you can pair it with varieties of bottom wears. These days, kurti has universal acceptance and become the preferred choice of most of the women.
2. Comfort blended with fashion: Kurtis are very comfortable to wear and your body is freed from those body-hugging tight dresses.
3. Available at affordable prices: The World knows that Indians love to get the maximum value for money, that’s why kurti becomes incredibly popular in India. You can find Kurtis very friendly to every pocket.
4. Available in many ranges of colors and designs.
5. Kurtis can be teamed up with any type of accessories and shoes – statement jewelry, clutches, sling bags, shoulder bags, scarves, high heels, pumps, wedges, etc.
6. Can be tailor-made or readymade: You can get kurtis in millions of shops, both online and offline, you can even opt to buy dress materials and get it stitched by your tailor to give you that perfect fit!
7. Can be paired with a range of bottom-wear: You can pair Kurti with jeans or with a huge Patiala, leggings or a salwar or a churidar. Kurtis can be worn with a different kind of bottom wear. A short kurti looks amazing with a long skirt or even harem pants.
8. No age discrimination: Kurtis looks good on every woman, no matter what her age. Whether you are a school girl, college girl, married women or aged grandma, you can easily carry a kurti at any occasion without compromising on comfort.