Woman’s bottom wear are a major trend now-a-days. With numerous different styles coming up every other day, we have picked five of the top trending bottom wear styles that you must own this festive season. Experimenting with different varieties of bottom wear is another simple trick to make your outfit look effortlessly stylish.
Here are the topmost trending bottom wear of the season that every fashionista must try:
- Leggings: Leggings are the most popular, trendy and hot favorite bottom paired with Kurta’s. They are extra comfortable, stretchy and flexible. Unlike the traditional kurta bottoms, these do not restrict movement and also help in achieving an Indo-western look. They are ideal for daily wear and come in multiple color making it very easy to match with any kurta color.
- Palazzo: Palazzos are back and with a bang and hitting the front pages of all fashion magazines. Through the last year and this year, we’ve seen people all over the world flaunt this sartorial wonder. The extreme comfort of these pants and the fashion aspect make it an ideal choice. Palazzo pants paired with short kurtis give a chic and casual look. They come in multiple prints and colors and can be worn to college, work or even a brunch.
- Traditional Churidars: Traditional churidar always has had an attractive aspect to them. They possess a very feminine grace and make every outfit look elegant.
- Evergreen Patiala: Patialas, the signature Punjabi outfit, have always stayed in the fashion loop. The vivid hues make it an all-time favorite. The baggy nature of these bottoms makes them super comfortable and lovable. They look great when teamed with a good fitting kurta and dupatta. Patialas are a must in every Indian girl’s wardrobe.
- Dhoti Salwar: The classic trend of the 80’s, the dhoti salwar is back in rage. The ease of use and high comfort level make this a very popular choice. They are loose around the thigh region making it very comfortable for daily wear. These dhoti salwars give a classic traditional Indian look to the outfit.
Experiment and invest now with varying bottoms and make the same kurta look new and unique every time you wear it. Pick the right bottom for the right occasion from the above trending bottom wear. Glam Up!